Download Address Book in Outlook generates error 0x80190197

Users at a new remote site have reported that they are unable to download the offline address book (OAB) in Outlook as it generates an error:

Task ‘’ reported error (0x80190197) : ‘An unexpected error has occurred.’

The Exchange environment is hosted at a different location so I confirmed that port 443 was allowed through the firewall.  Then I discovered that this was a proxy authentication issue and was resolved by adding a proxy exclusion for the webmail address (as Outlook was trying to go out to the internet to access the Exchange server).

[BlogBookmark] [Blogsvine] [] [Digg] [Facebook] [Furl] [Google] [LinkedIn] [MySpace] [Reddit] [Slashdot] [StumbleUpon] [Twitter] [Windows Live] [Yahoo!] [Email]